Dear guests 😊
The purpose of our house rules is to provide you with the necessary information to ensure a calm, pleasant rest and to avoid possible misunderstandings.
The most important information is summarized below:
- The guest house is available from 2 pm on the day of arrival and until 11 am on the day of departure.
- The owner reserved accommodation until 8:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, after which he is entitled to sell it. Other options by prior arrangement.
- Handing over the keys to the guest(s) is considered to be the occupation of the accommodation. The day before arrival, please inform us of the expected time of arrival, as we will not be staying there. on a permanent basis. Please book the accommodation by 6 p.m. at the latest.
- The guest house can be used by a maximum of 8 (eight) persons. The accommodation provider is entitled – without prior notice – to check whether the number of guests staying at the accommodation is the number of guests paid for.
- The accommodation fee includes utility fees and other overhead costs, but does not include tourist tax.
- Please park your car in front of the house or above the entrance, in the designated grassy area. We can provide parking for two cars. Please note that the parking lot can be reached uphill, please drive very carefully. There is a risk of slipping when it rains, and snow chains are recommended in winter!
- Pets are not allowed in the guest house.
- Please always pull the entrance gate below.
- Smoking is FORBIDDEN in the entire building! Please note that this is a wooden house, and with great care, you may only light a fire in the designated fire place. Smoking is only allowed outside the building, in the designated smoking area. Please place suppressed cigarette butts in the ashtray in the designated smoking area.
- Guests always receive the guest house clean and must take care of the cleanliness themselves during their stay. After your departure, please do not leave unwashed dishes and garbage in the guest house.
- During the day, if you leave the guest house, please close the windows and doors.
- The furnishings in the house can only be rearranged with the prior consent of the host.
- When leaving the guest house for good, please put the key in the key safe at the gate. In case of possible loss of the keys, the guests are obliged to notify the owner immediately and reimburse the cost of the key, as well as the replacement of the lock, to the host.
- The guest house has electric heating and adjustable air conditioning. The thermostat that regulates the heating is coded, it is adjusted depending on the weather or by special request of the host. It is strictly forbidden to dry clothes or any other objects on the heating panels!
- The host is not responsible for any material damage or accidents resulting from improper use.
- We are not responsible for accidents in or around the house!
- Damage caused by the guests, through improper use or carelessness, must be reimbursed directly to the accommodation provider on behalf of the guests.
- Please note that the wooden house is located on a mountainside, please drive accordingly and take care of yourself.
- Please let us know if a device breaks down so that we can fix it as soon as possible.
- We provide bed linen, toilet paper, washing-up liquid, liquid soap, but we do not provide towels or tea towels, please bring them with you in any case. The bathroom has a paper dispenser for hand wiping.
- Please do not put anything containing metal into the microwave oven, because it will break! Kitchen appliances that generate heat (e.g. coffee maker, sandwich maker, toaster, kettle, etc.) may only be used on the heat-protecting glass plate.
- It is possible to request a baby bed, high chair, baby bath. Please let us know before your arrival so that we can prepare it in time.
- Be careful when walking on the terrace and stairs, because it is very slippery in rainy and frosty weather.
- It is advisable to close the door of the small fence on the terrace at night, so that animals that may stray here do not come up.
- Please do not eat in the rooms! Suitable kitchen and terrace furniture are available.
- In case of a longer stay, it is mandatory to change the bed linen and towels. In this case, cleaning with a change of bed linen once a week.
- In other cases, there is cleaning after each guest change.
- Daily cleaning request: you can request daily cleaning for a fee.
- Only touch the fire extinguishers in the event of a fire!
- Please empty the generated garbage selectively into the large bins located at the entrance.
- The host accepts no responsibility for valuables brought or left in the guest house during your stay.
- A safe is available for storing valuables. We are not responsible for valuables left in the safe!
- For the sake of the peace of mind of those living in their surroundings, the guests must comply with the provisions of the relevant silence ordinance.
- Please do not touch the switch cabinet or water heater, you can call us at any time if there is a problem.
- Transfer service: upon request, for a fee, we undertake the transport of our guests from Miskolc and Bükkszentkereszt stations at a pre-arranged time.
- If a problem should arise, we are available 24/7 at the contact details below.
- 24-hour telephone service:
- On arrival/departure times, the host or his agent is present if required.
- Obligation to present documents:
- We would like to inform you about changes affecting our guesthouse:
- According to legal requirements, from September 1, 2021, all accommodation providers must have accommodation management software and a document reader capable of transferring data for each accommodation to the VIZA system. Encrypted transmission of scanned data can only be done through approved accommodation management software. At the same time, on the guest side, everyone from babies to adults must present a photo document if they want to use the services.
- It is also possible for guests to record their data in my guest software.
- Please note the above changes.
Thank you for your understanding! We wish you a pleasant relaxation and a good rest!